WELCOME!!

Thanks for checking out my sketch blog. I hope you have a good time looking at my sketches and reading any nonsense that I post here. Please feel free to leave a comment or drop me an e-mail at atomstrange@yahoo.com.

--Andy

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Black Panther (now in glorious color)

Hey there all...

I know that I've posted the Black Panther commission that I did back in the fall before.  But now, my friend, Brian Dyck has completed the piece by coloring it.  My only instructions to Brian were, "Make it your own."

I think that Brian did one heckuva' nice job on it.  He's a budding colorist and I'm hoping that Brian will be gracious enough to work with me again in the future.  If you agree and want to see some more of Brian's coloring goodness, hop on over to Brian's Deviant Art page at http://briandyck.deviantart.com/

Below is Brian's Black Panther (colored) along with my inked version directly below.

Thanks Brian!!




No comments:

Post a Comment